TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. CommunicationsBy using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at ____________________.
3. PurchasesIf you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your name, contact number, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. We do not support online payments of your purchase transactions. After checking out your order, the Buyer and Seller shall proceed to communicate with each other pertaining to the payment and delivery of the goods purchased. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
5. RefundsWe issue refunds for Contracts within 7 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
6. ContentOur Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms. DDO Agri-Trading has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of DDO Agri-Trading or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
7. Prohibited UsesYou may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
0.1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
0.2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
0.3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
0.4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
0.5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
0.6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
0.1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
0.2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
0.3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
0.4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
0.5. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
0.6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
0.7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
0.8. Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
0.9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.